Friday, February 8, 2008

TGIF

Howdy, fitness friends! It's been a whirlwind week for me as we just celebrated my son's first birthday. What a milestone! It's so fantastic watching a human being transform from a helpless, tiny baby into a little boy complete with a personality and will all his own! I'm so excited to introduce him to all the wonderful things life has to offer. It's so important to teach kids the importance of an active lifestyle. And I know once he's old enough, he will choose how he wants to spend his day, but until then his father and I have the responsibility to teach by example and live a healthy lifestyle as best we can. Kids learn what they experience and what a gift we give our children when we teach them how to take care of themselves in the best way possible. If you're a parent trying to live a healthy lifestyle at home, I'm eager to hear from you! Have a great weekend, everybody, and live the best you can!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that you teach children at a young age healthy habits, It's best if we lead by example, but for those of us who didn't grow up with healthy choices we need to seek professional help to do better by our children.

    ReplyDelete